Many of us have a long holiday weekend ahead of us and, most likely, are more than ready for it. What better way to kick it off than by enjoying your week in review (kind of):
- I love a story with a happy ending!
- This Twitter thread should give us something to think about.
- The story of Elijah can teach us how to deal with our weakness.
- Here’s your weekly dose of adorable.
- Oh my goodness, I was laughing so much! This was when comedians used to be funny.
- Well, the cicadas are here. Have they invaded your town?
- This looks like fun!
Look at the birds of the air: They do not sow or reap or gather into barns—and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?Matthew 6:26-27 (BSB)