Well, it’s the time of year when our backyard starts to be visited by ducks! I’ve named this year’s couple Mabel and George and I can’t wait to see ducklings in the future!
For now, though, without any cute ducklings to watch, I guess I’ll just have to settle—like you—for instead enjoying the week in review (kind of):
- Hoping this kitty stays home and stays warm from now on!
- This world is not our home.
- This is a review of the CSB (which I really enjoy), but what I found helpful in the article was its explanation of why a thought-for-thought translation may actually be more accurate than a word-for-word translation.
- A short, extremely helpful article explaining that covenant theology is not replacement theology.
- Red letter or black?
- Were the New Testament authors aware of their own authority?