Life is busy (putting it mildly) and, quite honestly, I ran out of time and energy to even attempt something clever for this week’s post. That means you don’t have to wade through too many words in order to enjoy your week in review (kind of):
- If we love God, we’ll love His Word.
- Thoughts on cancel culture.
- These things are important to know.
- On comforting catechism questions.
- Here’s your weekly dose of adorable.
- If your week has been like mine, you need a second dose of adorable.
- The book of Revelation is practical.
- I thought this was fantastic. It also clearly demonstrates that we are, as Christians, getting dumber. And if you ask me, it largely started in the 20th century.
- By Friday we all need a good laugh.
My sheep hear my voice, I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all. No one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.John 10:27-30 (CSB)