Well, I guess I have to say it, don’t I? Happy Valentine’s Day! May your day be filled with chocolate and other deliciously edible forms of sugar. Remember—all Valentine candy should be half off tomorrow!
Okay, that pretty much depletes my Valentine-related comments. Except this one: if you’re struggling with what to write inside that card, use Song of Solomon with caution. I think we established that last week.
Okay, then, on to more important topics. Before you dash out for those Valentine plans, why not take a few moments to relax and enjoy your week in review (kind of):
- Who will we know in Heaven?
- I just love the headline.
- Very cool.
- Wait, not everyone has an internal monologue? That can’t be right.
- Here’s your weekly dose of adorable.
- I love what Gary Sinise has done for veterans.
- I can’t wait for the hummingbirds to return!
- This sounds delicious. Somebody please make this for me.
- Wow, what a story.
- Sigh. It’s all so heartbreaking.
- What a fascinating story.
- The story of the abortionist Ulrich Klopfer is so horrific. As a follow-up, the remains of the 2,411 victims that were found in his home and car were buried this week.
Think what great love Christ has showed unto us, and how little we have deserved, and this will make our hearts to melt and be as pliable as wax before the sun.Richard Sibbes