Wow, is my face red! With this week’s holiday in the US (happy belated Fourth, fellow Americans!), time slipped away from me! As a result, I failed to ensure this post would publish early Friday morning. That means that some of you won’t receive it in your inbox until Saturday morning, but I hope it still provides a fun way for you to begin your weekend and enjoy your week in review (kind of):
- I still haven’t read this entire article about Apollo 11, but it looks to be interesting.
- I’ve heard a lot of sermons from Ephesians. A lot. Like, a lot. And yet, I recently started listening to another Bible teacher preach this book and I’m finding that God’s Word is completely fresh, even in this book with which I am so familiar.
- Listen, don’t mock this. I mean, can you do this?
- On caring for widows.
- Here’s your weekly dose of adorable.
- I don’t want to partake, but I otherwise fully support this and would like to see similar efforts allowed in my town.
- Yeah, this is why public pools are a “no” for me.
- Absolutely terrible.
- Because everybody needs to hear Cookie Monster sing the seventh inning stretch.
- I highly recommend the brief documentary, Swimming in Auschwitz. It is, as you can imagine, a bit graphic, so let that be a warning to sensitive viewers. I believe it’s currently available with Amazon Prime and I encourage you to take an hour of your time to watch it.
Get to Christ somehow, anyhow, for if you get to him you shall live. It is not the greatness nor the perfection of your faith, it is his greatness and his perfection which is to be depended on.Charles Spurgeon